How to take part in the contest?
All you need to do is click a picture of your favourite local food delicacy with a matching caption and send it to Taxidio with hash tags #TaxidioCaptureTheFlavour and #TaxidioTravel mentioned in the post. You also need to specify the location from where you have taken the picture.
What are the terms and conditions of the contest?
- Your entry will only be considered valid if you use the hash tags #TaxidioCaptureTheFlavour and #TaxidioTravel along with your submission.
- You also need to tag @taxidiotravel for your entry to be qualified.
- Follow Taxidio’s Twitter account and retweet us.
- Posting duplicate, or near duplicate, hash tags is a violation of the Twitter contest and jeopardizes search quality.
- Anyone found using Multiple account will be liable to get all of their accounts suspended and ineligible for the contest.
- Entries that contain inappropriate or objectionable content will be disqualified and reported.
- Only Indian citizens can participate in this contest.
- The photograph uploaded by you should be solely yours and not photographs downloaded from the internet or any other means. Such kind of action will lead to disqualification.
- Taxidio Travel does not take any responsibility in case of any copyright infringements.
How will the winners be chosen?
There will be three winners selected on the basis of the photograph and its caption and also don’t forget to mention the hash tags #TaxidioCaptureTheFlavour and #TaxidioTravel.
How long will the contest last?
The contest begins on the 18th of January and interested participants can start participating from the same date until the 28th of January. Entries made after 28th will not be considered. Winners will be announced on 31st January and they can avail the price by sending the name,contact number and address on email@example.com before 7th February.
So start clicking your yummylicious local food delicacy and win exciting prizes from Taxidio Travel. Happy Clicking !!!