1. Taxidio Travel India Pvt. Ltd. (Taxidio) respects your privacy and understands the need to protect your personal identity (any identity which you share with us) as well as your address, gender, race, nationality, age and all the information which you provide to us while dealing with us and we assure you that no information would be given to any other websites. We assure you that we maintain your privacy by not selling your information to any other organization. We follow proper standards while protecting your information and storage of your information.
2. Taxidio will track all IP Address, browser type, internet service provider, date and time of computers/mobile devices domains from where people visited our website and other search/browsing activities on our website and analyze the data for trends, statistics and business development activities.
3. There are times we are required to provide personal information to third parties such as payment gateway etc. to help us perform business functions such as payment processing, maintenance, data analysis and security. However, we would like to inform that such data/information is consistent with their legal commitment with Taxidio.
4. We collect your information only for website purposes and not for any other purposes, so that we deliver you proper services and understand your needs and enable our services. We may share your information only with our vendors and other third party person, who are affiliated with us when you purchase/opt for service through us. Taxidio would like to inform you that:
6. As per the Information Technology Act 2000 or any other act/law as may be in force from time to time, Taxidio may be required to disclose information to satisfy legal obligations and processes, protect Taxidio from frauds, abusive, predatory and unlawful activities, to defend the rights of Taxidio and in circumstances of protecting the personal safety of Taxidio users or public at large.
We may also be required to disclose your information to an acquirer or the merged entity as the case maybe.
7. Taxidio would like to inform you that there is a likelihood that the server of Taxidio may be located outside your base country. By using the services of Taxidio, you accept that you are transferring your information to a country outside your base country. Similarly, processing your bookings, data analysis may be done in a country which may not be your base country.
8. THE INFORMATION CYCLE - INFORMATION WE RECEIVE AND HOW WE USE IT:
Information We Receive
How We Use It
Registration information & Information you write on your profile about yourself.
Registration - Your real name, email address, date of birth, gender and profile picture.
Profile – contact information, billing information, location information,
Information you choose to share.
Information shared publicly (or with followers), including posts, comments, photos, stars and reposts.
9. You can also update any Personal Data you have previously provided, or change any right of access for correction, deletion. For any modification of your Personal Data that you may have provided us, please contact us via email@example.com. To protect your privacy and security, we shall verify your identity before granting access and making changes to your Personal Data. Request to access your Personal Data will be answered within a reasonable time.
10. DATA RETENTION
12. UNDER 16 POLICY
Our Services are not directed to persons under 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under 16. Taxidio shall not be held responsible and/or liable if you are below the age of 16 and you falsely represent and warrant yourself to be of 16 years of age or older. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
The users have right to change their information at any given time and if noticed that the user has provided incorrect/false or wrong information, Taxidio shall have the right to delete, block or correct the information.
14. CONTACTING US